Happy Birthday Pseudobuddy!! =)


This post is dedicated to my dearest pseudobuddy

When we first met in a school hall in Banting, you were in sitting in front of me.

Months later, I managed to enter into UM medicine and then i met you again during orientation and Haluansiswa.

When you told me you wanted to take me as your pseudobuddy, I was touched and felt blessed.

I still remembered how you laughed at me because I haven't been to Murni although it was my 2nd year in UM, thank you for introducing Murni to me=)

Enjoyed the outings and chat we had together.

Thank you for being like a big brother to me and always taking care of me.

Thank you for coming all the way to UT to teach us ECG despite being sick at that time, the ECG notes really helped me a lot during my clinical years.

To my dearest senior, pseudo-buddy and big bro,
Happy Birthday Dr Lim Han Sim=)




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews