♥ Graduation gift from Mummy ♥


Got my graduation gift from my beloved Mummy yesterday=).. Fell in love with a watch from Fossil since i first saw it and for the past few weeks, had been going to the Fossil website to look at it every now and then.. And yay it's finally mine!!..haha.. Actually everything seems to fall in the right place at the right time. A few weeks ago, when i was in Thailand, my watch suddenly ceased to function and when i came back, dad brought it to a watch shop to get it repaired, but it was beyond repair. So it was time to get a new watch!!=)..Well, i must say this is a splurge item, never spend so much on a watch before.. Thanks a lot mummy!! Love ya~~ Muacks ♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments :

  1. Actually, the moment you show me on the net this watch, I knew already that you had fallen in love with it and you would be glad to have it. I was cracking my head actually trying to figure out what to buy for your graduation gift. I somehow love it myself and since the price is still within my means, well, I said to myself, that's it. Thank God for making things simpler for me, he always have his way of doing things.

    Glad you like it, just hoping that each time you wear it, have me in mind and in a way help you to stay close to me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews